0411 373 032
160 South Gippsland Hwy, Dandenong South Melbourne Vic 3175
Frequently Asked Questions
What does A-Plus Bookkeeping look for in a new franchise owner joining the team?
We are looking for team players, hardworking, self-motivated people with excellent customer service skills. If you have a positive can-do attitude with enthusiasm and commitment to working for yourself and owning your own business, then you will be a great candidate to join our team.
What qualification do you need to become a A-Plus Bookkeeping franchisee?
You do not need to have any formal qualifications to become a A-Plus Bookkeeping franchisee. We train all our franchisees to a level where they have the ability to obtain the Certificate IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping and BAS Agent registration. Some experience in administration and accounts, aptitude for numbers, and computer literacy is naturally advantageous.
Do new franchisees have to “PASS” Training?
Yes, the quality of service we provide to clients is of utmost importance to protect and develop the brand. We therefore have extensive training and ongoing support in place to make sure franchisees develop the skills and knowledge needed to confidently service their clients. Periodic Quality Control Reviews helps ensure compliance and that skills are updated.
What services will you be able to offer to your clients?
As a A-Plus Bookkeeping franchisee, you’ll provide your clients with a valuable range of bookkeeping related products and business services. These services assist business owners with record keeping, BAS returns and filings, plus informative, timely reporting, enabling owners to spend less time on their books and more time developing their business. Some of these products and services include:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Payroll services
- Preparation of BAS
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Receivables management
- Bank reconciliations
- Year-end processes
- General accounting, bookkeeping compliance work and office management systems
- Training and support in MYOB, Reckon and Xero software
How much will franchise cost?
Base Investment – $9,000 including GST – provides setup, marketing, induction and orientation.
How do we get you started?
As a A-Plus Bookkeeping franchisee, you’ll be supported every step of the way to build your business. You’ll benefit from:
- Our initial 3-week intensive online training.
- Training consists on modules and online assessments.
- You will be given log in details to access our online portal.
- After passing online assessments, we will arrange 1-week face to face training session at our head office in Melbourne. In this training session you will learn how to source, capture and develop your own client base.
- Unlimited access to our National Office support team who are trained to assist you with every aspect of your business.