For New Business
Why do New Businesses Need Bookkeepers?
The first 12 months is critical for any new business, with the majority of start-up failures occurring within this initial 12 months. It is critical that new businesses set up their accounting systems correctly from the outset in order to alleviate the stress and time burdens associated with poor systems. By engaging a good bookkeeper, new businesses can ensure they manage their cash flow, monitor their businesses health/performance and in turn make sound business decisions. They can also save costs by being able to complete their activity statements in a timely manner. This means better use of tax advisors and other expensive financial services such as accountants..
Why we insist on bookkeeping for New Business?
- While setting up a business, not preparing a solid accounting base for your business could easily lead to nasty surprises. And, as a business owner you would not want nasty surprises, right?
- That’s why, we at A-Plus Bookkeeping insist a proper bookkeeping set up for new business. If bookkeeping is set up from day one, you will have complete control of your business finances. You can make well informed financial decisions for the future of your business.
A good contract bookkeeper is
- Set up accounting systems and software properly.
- Enter transactions.
- Perform checks, reconciliations and end of year processes.
- Ensure they are up to speed with legislative requirements and management reports.
- Undertake payroll duties and compliance.
- Prepare BAS returns, as a registered BAS agent or under the supervision of a registered BAS agent.
- Provide general business administrative support.