Payroll & Superannuation
Individual & Corporates Accounting Services
With constant changes in employment legislation and tax laws, the payroll process is increasingly difficult to administer, and payroll is an area of your business you really don’t want to get wrong.
We at A-Plus Bookkeeping take care of all aspects of your payroll for a cost-effective, fixed fee per pay slip. You just have to tell us the rate of pay for each employee and how many hours each of them has worked.
Why pick A-Plus Bookkeeping for processing your payroll?
• We will ensure your people are paid on time, every time.
• We will ensure your business stays complaint.
• Easy to reach as we are local to you.
• No job is too small or too large for us.
• Fixed price (and highly competitive).
Payroll processing services include:
• General Payroll – ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
• PAYG Withholdings – Any business that has employees or pays employees of another business must withhold an amount from payments made to them. Any payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN on an invoice or other documentation must also have an amount withheld from payments.
• Entitlements – calculation of leave including holiday, personal, long service and rostered days off.
• Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance, Employment Forms – some or all of these may be needed for your business.
• Efficient and Electronic systems – these should simplify all processing and provide greater security for you and your staff.
• Preparing employee pay slips (emailing them to you).
• Processing payroll (weekly, fortnightly or monthly).
• Maintaining accurate employee records.
• HR administration including issuing contracts and letters.
• Working with required payroll software such as MYOB or Xero.
• Single Touch Payroll (STP) management and ATO reporting.