Real estate agencies & Services
When it comes to real estate industry, choosing a client focused accounting service provider that can help estate agents and companies achieve their business objectives is more important than ever.
At A-Plus Bookkeeping, we provide you with world-class real estate accounting services meant to reduce your operating expenses, strengthen the cashflow and increase your profitability through the market variations. Our team understands the typical financial problems that real estate business deal with an is prepared to help you with its hassle-free accounting solutions and tax preparation practices.
We at A-Plus Bookkeeping have more than 5 years of experience in providing accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation services. We’ve garnered a remarkable reputation for our know-how, accuracy, reliability with regards to handling accounting for real estate agents and companies.
Our Accounting Services for Real Estate
Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Recording expense receipts from tenants
- Recording invoices from suppliers
- Paying suppliers
- Processing payroll and providing the paychecks
- Recording depreciation and other adjusting entries
- Entering bank details
- Segregation and allocation of project-related costs
- Construction in progress reports
- Month-end or year-end closing (reconciliations & preparing cash projections)
- Recording the transactions by Properties/class or Jobs
- Inter-company transaction processing
- Preparation of cash-based or accrual-based property control reports on a monthly basis
- Maintaining financial schedules, such as amortization and depreciation
- Comparison between actual expenses and monthly budgets for preparing variance reports
- Preparing financial reports like Profit and loss by Months, previous year comparison, Profit and loss by Properties, Balance sheet by month, previous year comparison, Balance Sheet by properties, Trial balance, Cash flow statement and General ledger.
- Tax minimization strategies
- Strategic tax planning
- Personal tax preparation
- Business tax preparation
- Tax deferral transactions
- Entering and processing invoices using accounting software to track expenses at multiple levels
- Managing overhead-related bills, such as utility bills (Recording meter readings, allocating expenses across multiple properties & making utility bills payment online)
- Managing expenses related to insurance (Keeping track of the due-date and amount to be paid for insurance premium)
- Handling disbursements (Entering checks for printing after getting approval & generating related disbursement reports)
- A comprehensive review of various payable batches (Property wise, account wise & vendor wise)
- Preparing Accounts Payable Aging Summary and Details report
- Setting up leases in accounting software
- Processing the rent of tenants on a monthly basis
- Generating rent statements
- Processing and analysing of rent collection on a monthly basis
- Late fee application in case of delayed payments
- Updating move-in, move-out or termination record of tenant
- Keeping track of utility consumption and estimating billbacks
- Analysing tenant ledger reports to determine any discrepancy
- Keeping track of security deposit of tenants
- Preparing Accounts Receivable Aging Summary and Details report
Get In Touch
If you want peace of mind and your complicated accounting processes are being taken care of, your business is fully compliant and tax and returns are being paid and submitted on time, get in touch with our accountancy team today.
Call us now on 0411 373 032 or alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.